Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Business Cards

Well folks I have designed new business cards for my personal business 'Pandula Arts Creations', and for my Instructional workshops as well.

They are larger than the traditional cards.  There are 4 on a tradition piece of copy paper.  This makes them 4 1/1 in wide and 5 1/2 in tall.  Since I don't even know if they make card holders this size I have decided to weave one for myself.  I will be similar to the handbags that I do, only smaller.  Kind of like an envelope.  I think it will be pretty cool to take a business card for weaving/art out of a handwoven holder.  I will be making it 6 in wide and probably about twenty inches long so I can fold it....these sizes are estimates at this point.

I thought some of you might like to see the cards so I am going to try to post them below.   I think they turned out well and I will keep you posted on the holder's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment