Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First class - beginner spin class!

Well as fate would have it I didn't have any students tonight.  But alot of great things happened anyway.

I worked for 4 hours on my 'weaving room'.  Cleaning, organizing, more cleaning.  I also found out that the Quilt show that is coming is HUGE!  OF COURSE these are fiber people, so I need to be READY.  This is the largest they have had here and they even have a baby Grand piano set up for the Grand opening!  This will be on Thursday, and guess what - I actually have a student that night.  Only one, but we must crawl before we run.  Besides that means that this woman will have my undivided attention for her class.  Then we will mingle around into the Quilt show.

I also found out that one of the other instructors wants to take my class also.  SOOOOO... 2 students at this point.  KEWL.

I was asked to revamp my weavings that are there hanging outside my room into a larger, showier display.  So I am off to do just that tomorrow.  Hopefully this will also bring me more students.

At this point I am sore and sleepy...with lots of fiber 'stuff' in my head.  Stay tuned my lovely artsy fartsies, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment