Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Update!

I finally got the courage to sit down at my sewing machine.  Thanks to my friend Dana.  She sat down with me, after making up the prototype envelope bag, and helped me get the tension correct on my sewing machine.  I needed to reacquaint myself with the machine it had been so long since I used one.   

So I made up some little 'envelope' bags.  They are so cute I can hardly believe I am the one who made them!  I even put them for sale in the consignment booth.  Here are a few pictures.

I kept these for myself!



These are for sale in my consignment booth.




Now that they have a purpose I can consider their structure when developing the designs.

1 comment:

Post a Comment