Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Second half of the Green warp

I just wanted to share.  This is the rest of the green warp that gave me fits.  I finished it on Wednesday the 17th...I have a little niece that is into green.  I think I will make 2 little envelope bags that match for her out of these.  I actually like these bands.  This comes as a surprise since I hated the warp AND it gave me tension issues.  They turned out really well.  I love the larger designs.  I think my favorite is my version of the little 'person'.  I embellished the design I found and used on the other band, the little 'man person' and tried to get a female.  She is shaped a little funny, reminds me of a witch...LOL.  But cute right?

Anyway here are the pictures.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes she's a funny little person, I like her :)

Post a Comment