Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Beautiful Art and Artwork Guild!

I belong to the Beautiful Art and Artwork Guild!  If you are not a member already you should go and check it out.  It is founded by my friend KraftyMax and she is working very hard to round up participants.

Right now we are having a contest with a Christmas Theme.  Today, Friday the 5th is the deadline for entries.  So I thought I would show some pictures of what I have entered.



The red and green bands are handwoven tone on tone after a damask effect.  They are 100% mercerized cotton crochet thread #10.  The bells and silver ribbon were purchased commercially.  I think this piece would serve nicely as a door bell, a ribbon for a special present or even for a tree topper.  The bands have diamonds alternating in the pick up technique from end to end.  They could be used for straps of any kind at your discretion after the holidays! Simple, effective and very holiday oriented! 




No comments:

Post a Comment