Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday is a 'Play (think weave) day'!

I am looking forward to Friday.  I will be going to my friend Dana's house for a 'play day'.  Actually, she purchased my Kromski Harp Rigid Heddle a couple of months ago, (that is how I purchased my Mini Wave), and I committed to teaching her how to operate it.

So we have a date.  I am going to go to her house and we are going to weave.  I even got to pick out the menu.  We live in farm country, and she has some vine ripe home canned tomatoes.  Sooooooo, I asked for homemade tomato soup and grill cheese sandwiches.  Simple, but fresh food and good company to do my favorite thing.  Weave.  I will also have good company.  Can't wait.

It seems that I am indeed starting to have some sort of life, all be it a small one, here in Moultrie, GA.  Guess I just have to make the best of  the situation and it is getting easier every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment