Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Camera Tote for KraftyMax!

Monday, Feb 5th, 2011

I have decided to start dating these posts as sometimes they are written way in advance and then posted later.  

Here is a picture of the first part of KraftyMax's Camera tote.  Now for the second band which will comprise the two sides of the bag.  

Then I need to do yet a third for a strap.  But this is the main body of the bag.  Hope you like it.


The colors are so rich and vibrant!  I even used some of the nylon that she sent and it just shimmers.  I think this piece is going to be quite awesome for my mentor and friend.

1 comment:

Christina Nabity said...

Beautiful work as usual!

Yeah scheduling in advance can be a tricky thing. But if I don't build a buffer regularly I can't get stuff out when I want it out.... Gotta write em up when ya have time to right?

:D

Post a Comment