Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 15, 2011

Hi there everyone!  Just a mighty "THANK YOU" to all of my new followers.  I have noticed my numbers growing again, after a pretty long lull.  Thanks so much for coming along on my journey.  

I wish that blogger let us know when a new follower signed up so I could 'Thank' everyone personally. :o)

Please feel free to participate.  I am trying to find a way to even start doing some events for us on this blog.  Just have to figure out what and how to get the proper widget!

In the meanwhile I will try to keep you partially entertained and laughing a little here and there!

Again "  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart".


1 comment:

Krafty Max Originals said...

It is wonderful to watch your projects grow and take shape! ~KM

Post a Comment