Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Feature

Its time yet again for a Wonderful Wednesday Feature Artist!

This one I found while looking around on EtsyThe site is called Aranwen's Jewelry and she does Victorian, Goth and Renaissance jewelry.   I love the steampunk.  What I would give for one of these watches.

Her work is very inspiring and imaginative. 

Please go and check her out, don't forget to convo, click, "  Like" and/or purchase.






3 comments:

Krafty Max Originals said...

wow, yet another WONDERFUL artist for us to look at.....thank you Marsha for finding all these unique items!! Please keep it up!! ~KM

Christina Nabity said...

oh my the stuff in this shop is stunning! Love this sort of thing. Thanks for sharing this, Marsha! awesomeness...

Heather said...

beautiful!!! I love all the wings!!

Post a Comment