Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am going back to my roots.

Well girls and boys I have to tell you my hands really took a beating on the "  Bulldog basket"  , can't tell you how many times I stuck myself with that d--- needle. 

So I went up into the attic and opened boxes from the move until I found my homemade "  potholder"   loom.  (That part was loads of fun...miss my spare bedroom that I had set up as a studio.)  

Then I went on line, of course, and founds lots of info.  Do keep in mind I haven't used this in years, and any of you who really know me know that weaving was my all time favorite pass time for years.  It was my 1st crafting LOVE. 

Completed my trial piece yesterday, a PURPLE, cotton face cloth.  Turned out o.k. but not great.  They work up pretty quick though and I am now 1/2 way through the second wash cloth and it looks marvelous so far.    So keep your eyes peeled, have to let my hands heal up for a little while before I jump on that green basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment