Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

An apology!

Monday, October 24, 2011

I owe you, my fans, an apology.  It has been one full week since my last posting, and I am truly sorry.  For you as well as for myself.  I have run into some snaffoo's in my personal life that have had me without...well...alot of things for the last week or two.

First I have had an unexpected move.  This has been very stressful, to say the least, and it has lead to a total lack of concentration, as well as creativity.  I have a life long friend who always says  "this too shall pass" and I am going to hold it to her this time.  Desperately.

Through all of this, some very good friends have stood by me, some...not so much.  Funny how that goes.

BUT, I am in the new place, dogs are safe and I have a place to rest my head.  So all is not horrible.  There is going to be alot of ongoing adjusting for all of us, me, my dogs, my friends, their dogs, their child...you get the picture.  LOL  But I am welcome here, something I never felt in the other place. 

I am also getting a few more hrs. at my job what with the holiday season approaching.  So my friends, this blog will probably not resume it's usual Monday, Wednesday and Friday posting until next week.  I will try very hard to reach that goal, if not then the following week for sure. 

Still lots of unpacking to do, but I will indeed figure it all out.

In the meantime, Thanks to you all for your patience from me, Lacy and Wiggles.  We will talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment