Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fooling around with designs on the backstrap loom.

June 20, 2011

I have been so totally stressed that I haven't been able to tap into my creativity at all.  I keep going around and around in circles.  So I just got out the narrow warp that is already on the backstrap loom and with nothing in  particular in mind, started weaving.

I have absolutely no need of another long narrow band, but it is already on the loom and I didn't want to cut it off and waste it.  Everything I try to warp up turns to mud.  So this is what I have going on at the moment.

This band is actually coming along nicely...I am into the last foot or so of it.  



I will be gifting it to my friend Dana so she can use it to tie up to a door knot when she wants to backstrap weave inside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment