Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dana and Marsha's collaboration! A messenger bag!

July 17, 2011

My handwoven bands, Doni Delis bag/Tibetan bag as a starting point...Dana's choice of batik fabric and wonderful sewing skills.  I am going to be so proud to carry this wherever I go. 

It goes over one shoulder and hangs in the front of me.  The blue and yellow you see on the inside is another one of my weavings.  It is partitioned into pockets, glasses, sunglasses, cellphone and ink pen slot.  It measures 14 in. wide and 10 in. deep.  I chose the brass zipper and the little woman that you see on the inside of the strap is also a pocket, my keys will probably end up in there.





2 comments:

Krafty Max Originals said...

AMAZING!!!! As always, beautiful weaving and finish work! This one, could be a Christmas present too... you know, for you old dear friend!?!? ha ha ha ~KM

DebbiRYarn said...

Gorgeous, Marsha! You've got me inspired and I'm actually going to try this. - Deb

Post a Comment