Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Feature

Once again it's Wednesday my lovely artsie fartsies!  You know what that means!  Time for the 'Wonderful Wednesday Feature' artist!

This time I discovered a wonderful artist that is recycling beautifully.  This is such a great idea.  I found him on Etsy and his site is called 'bottlehood'.  He also has a Facebook fan page.  Just click here on the appropriate word as I have made them links so it's easy for you to get there.

This is such a clever idea.  He takes old bottles, anything from beer bottles to liquor bottles and then turns them into these awesome drinking glasses.  He even gets these bottles from local area businesses.  Now that is what I call upcycling.  My favorites are the 'Grey Goose'!

Here are some pictures and I am sure you will be just as impressed as I am.  Be sure to click, heart, convo or purchase so that we can be sure to support our neighborhood artsies! 








1 comment:

FlightFancy said...

I love these recycled glasses. What a lovely feature :) thanks for sharing

Post a Comment