Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Line art

Just a peek at my newest drawing....Just line art at the moment.  Really want to complete it but I have other responsibilities I must work on today!  Man do I hate being a 'grown up'.

As usual what I had pictured in my head is not what my hand interpreted!  I actually had a unique cross, as in biblical, in my mind.  Somehow it turned in to this, kind of 'stained glass' piece.  I am not a particularly traditionally religious person, I am however very spirit oriented and absolutely believe in a higher power.  How else could I create this pieces of art.  Definitely something bigger flowing through me.  Also, for some reason my step-father, who passed a couple of years ago, (he and my mother passed 4mnths and 11 days apart) kept coming to mind.  He would have liked this one I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment