Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Crystal Pistal's Birthday Pandula

Yesterday my 'baby' turned 28.  Don't know how that could have happened since I just turned 28 myself...

Then I look in the mirror.   I really hate this getting old thing.

Anyway when she has her own place (she is in the middle of a move), she has a black and white wall.  All pieces will be black and white, there is even some of her own photography there.  Anyway she seemed to like it even though I couldn't be there to see her open it.  I am glad it got to her on time.

Just thought I would post it again for those who may have missed it the first go 'round.  I also posted a picture of my clone.  (She's probably gonna kill me for it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment