Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

It's official I'm in a slump…

I've been working on a basket that's larger than most that I make. 

I had forgotten how tedious it can become to do row after row after row after row with no end in sight. 

I'm not even sure I like this crazy thing I think I used to many colors, they're all purple or green, just different shades of purple and green. You'll have to let me know what you think. 

I do love this piece of wood, I thought about tearing it apart several times just so I can use the wood for something else.


Whenever he road takes more than an hour, it does help to like the piece.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm going back to the farmers market that I did when I worked for my sister for the year and a half. It's the market that has the biggest crowd. It's also where I got my start and have had the best luck with sales. 

So iif you want to find me that's where I'll be... At the St. Augustine, FL Old City farmers market from 8:30 to 12:30!!!  Come on out! I haven't been there in over a month it should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow is a success for you! Take a break from the big basket and make a small one - I think the sense of accomplishment will be motivational. Besides, the large basket would be a great project to demonstrate at the market!

Post a Comment