Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

I am so excited!!!

 I have been really working hard with my pencils trying to find something that I can sell in my booth besides just baskets, kind of break up the work a little bit. 

I was working on the beautiful drawing that you saw on Birch paneling and wrecked it, bummer bummer bummer!!!

But I decided to persevere and switched over to charcoal instead of graphite pencils. And look what I got. 

I have been trying to do a perfectly shaded sphere for years.  I'm thinking nailed it today. I'm also thinking I might just forgo pencils for a while and stick to the charcoal.

Check it out!





The reflective highlight in the bottom picture is a little too bright but I fixed it it's not so blaring now, gray now instead of bright white.  But My goodness I am so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment