Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A little blue custom order.

Last Wednesday at the farmers market I got a tiny little custom job.

 The gentleman wanted a business card holder for a friend who happens to love the color blue.  He wanted a Cedar Center and he really liked the diamond stitch, so this is what happened.

I got the size perfect.





And I love the diamond Stitch just as much as he does.


On the bottom I used a spiral straight stitch in a different color of blue.


And of course a piece of Juniper/Cedar right from the local woods around my house.

And I always find my work.



I hope he and the gift recipient are as happy with this basket as I am, I get to deliver it to them today.


No comments:

Post a Comment