Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

11/21/2014

This week the wood won most of the time.

After my hands got all healed up, which took days and days, I finally decided to get outside on this beautiful sunny Florida day and work with some wood.

Before the cold weather came back, or rain of course, I decided to get outside. The first thing I did was sand, drill, burn my initials/put my on them, and oil 14 pieces of wood for the basket bottoms.

Of course I had to get the Pineneedles ready also… Here's a few shots.




And one small sayce spoon of Juniper.



I have two more rows and I will have completed a total of 4 baskets also this week.  

This one has Live Oak in the bottom.



I'll have to go to the amphitheater farmers market tomorrow just to get to sit and rest for a little while LOL. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment