Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

11/06/2014

Lately, I have been searching for an artform to supplement my basket work. 

You see after enough years I was beginning to be a little bored with doing just baskets. Sooooo I've been playing around with Pineneedle bracelets and woodwork. 

And can I just say working with wood makes the arthritis in my hands just scream.  And I mean really scream, wake's me up in the night in pain.  I've never really had that happen before. So I think what I'm going to have to do his pace myself and only do wood on occasion, it really stinks but I have to listen to my old lady body I guess.

So yesterday I did two pieces of work with the wood, and one Pineneedle bracelet. Today it's Pineneedle work only. And I have found a comfort zone that I had forgotten can I just say ahhhhhhhh!


It's just the little one done with my usual Juniper but it just flows so nice and easy.  I'm enjoying the process of it, nothing really challenging me, just being successful from start to finish.

Beautiful feeling if I do say so myself it makes me feel whole.  :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment