Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

11/03/2014

One tiny little customer bracelet done in black and silver.




And one handcarved Juniper spatula.

This is my first time carving anything where are used absolutely no power tools. No Dremel. no electric sander. 

I used my knife as a scraper for the finish and of course then I oiled it with mineral oil. 

I was specifically going for a rustic look I don't want it to look store-bought I want it to look handcrafted and this one just really went well.



And now you get to see it after it has been soaked mineral oil.



This one shows how I left a little not at the bottom of the handle. I think it turned out nice.




I still have to do one more bracelet and one more spatula before I can get on to doing just whatever I feel like doing wish me luck TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment