Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

More completed projects!

September 7, 2011

Finished up Alissa's pencil pouch and Aye's purple peace sign envelope pouch.  I like them both.  I certainly hope they do!

The purple doesn't photograph well for some reason.  You just can see the bottom of the peace signs in this picture.


I hope some day I get better at figuring out how to get the motif's where they are ALL right side up and positioned where they are not folded.  Each time I get a little closer.


 Here we have the pencil pouch.  This is the side I am calling the front.




It opens with a drawstring and the sides fold down part of the way so she can reach anything small she wants to put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment