Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New project!

August 5, 2011

New project for the Facebook Color Challenge group.  KraftyMax started these challenges.  Not a contest, no pressure.  Just creative people doing what we do.

Every 2 wks. new colors are chosen and each person gets to post their project on the group page.  

This one is green and white.

The warp is right at 90 threads per shed = 180 threads and it is a 68 in. long circular warp.  No idea's yet for design factors.

But first...Wiggles seems to be paying quite close attention to this one.  

Gotta love the Yoda ears!


The warp.


Boy do I miss my dresser for tying up to.  This set up makes my hips hurt.  I have to keep pressure on the back of the chair to keep it from pulling into my lap.

 

And here you have my mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment