Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Moving is such a pain!

July 25, 2011

I am trying hard to get settled in here at the new place.  Did a little bit of cotton spinning just to relax.  It spins up so fine I have been spinning and spinning and spinning and it just doesn't seem to grow much.  LOL par for the course.

I have also finished the little warp floats galore circular warp I had been working on while still in Georgia.  I finished it yesterday.  Now I can warp up again to see if I can get the length correct for bracing the back beam with my feet.  Difficult to find a place to tie up here in my new digs.

Not sure what this piece will be when it grows up.  Ms. Carol requested a lipstick tote.  Kind of like the red and white one I did for feminine objects.  I am just not sure I can find time to finish it before I see her next Sunday.  I forgot a couple of things and she is going to stop in with them on her way through to her new home.

For now here is a little eye candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment