Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

New warp with lovely yarns from an E friend on Ravelry!


April 5, 2011

I warped up on my smallest loom yesterday.  WOW!  It is beautiful.  

I used yarns Mr. cphilip, a cyber friend from Ravelry sent me.  This is how people in the fiber arts are...GENEROUS!  See, I have had very little contact with Mr. Philip, but he has been watching my work.  He somehow happened on the information that I don't have a job and decided...out of the blue...to send me a box of yarn.  Just 'gifted' them to me. 

When I got the box, I was stupefied and without words.  The box was huge and filled to the brim with everything from linen to silk to perle cotton.  I have never had the pleasure of using linen or silk...somehow 'Thank You' just isn't enough.

Both the perle and the silk shimmer beautifully...check it out...



I gotta think of something to make for this wonderfully generous man.

No comments:

Post a Comment