Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Catseye03's backstrap project!

March 23, 2011

Well after the last failed attempt I now have a decent warp for my friend's backstrap.

I used, pomegranate, ecru, silver metallic, and pink perle.  Doesn't sound like much on paper...but I did take pics.  I think it is going to be very nice.  All in #10 cotton crochet thread.  

I chose to do the 3d effect because she liked it in the failed warp.




I have another new friend on Ravelry also.  His name is cphilip...I got the nicest e mail from him yesterday.  It seems he doesn't do as much weaving as he would like to, so he is sending me a care package of yarns.
I have never met this gentleman other than on line and I find this kindness pulling at my heart strings.  

It humbles me how many generous, warm and friendly people I have met through this computer.  

My warmest to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment