Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Feature

Hi there, Pandula here with another Wonderful Wednesday Feature.  

I found this artist on Facebook (Golden Section) and Etsy (Home of Imagination).  I absolutely love the way her brain works.  She does all of her work spontaneously!  In other words no preliminary sketch or line work.  I love that, very organic!

As for myself...it is a painfully thought-out process.  Although often, after all of my planning, what actually happens on the paper, or the loom for that matter, are not the same at all.  LOL.  

Take a look with an open mind and I think you will find all kinds of little things to look at in her art.  

Please don't forget to heart, convo and/or purchase so we can support our fellows artists.











1 comment:

Krafty Max Originals said...

wow! very unique work.....a little bit on the eclectic side for me, but the work is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this great artist with us! ~KM

Post a Comment