Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

New Artfire Site

Good morning every one.  Pandula here, got a little update for you.  I started an Artfire site yesterday on the advice of my best friend.   Of course it is called Pandula Arts Creations and so far there is only one listing.  It will give me a little bit more exposure and that can only be a good thing.  Of course I will add a tab on my facebook ( more computer work) and I have added the URL in my "Contact me" here on the blog.  It will be constantly evolving just as my other sites, so please take a look when you get the chance.

Has anyone else discovered that all of this computer work eats up my actual create time?

Even better I made a sale on Artfire... my first.  My friend Kraftymax bought one of my pieces that she has always liked.  It is called "She Lives in my Head", think IMAGINATION, not like voices in my head.  LOL  Any way here is a small shot of it.  I am sure she could hear me squeal all the way to Jacksonville.





Thanks again KraftyMax.  Never had a better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment