Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kreative Blog Award

Yesterday I got on line first thing in the morning and discovered I had been given a "Kreative Blogger Award" by Kraftymax.  In honor of that, I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know, and then recommend 7 more blogs for the award.  Soooo here I go!



1.   I am originally from St. Augustine, FL.

2.   I am a self taught artist.

3.   I have been a tractor trailer owner operator, a dump truck drive and a heavy equipment operator.

4.   I was also been a self employed nail technician for 12 years..

5.  I have one child.  She is soon to be 28 years old.

6.   Kraftymax introduced me to the fiber arts, and beading for that matter.   Anything from weaving to knitting my own socks. 

7.      I love to weave, and for the last 12 yrs or so, every gift I have given  I created myself.

 Now I will award 7 more.  I follow some sites but not alot of blogs so let's see how I do.


1.   J. D. Hillberry 
2.  A Struggling Artist 
3.   One String (there is also a blog)
 4.   Pine Needle Bears.
 5.   Crazy as a Loom 
6.   Trixiefishstabber
7.   Julie Meese


Please keep in mind that these are not ALL blogs, but they are ALL very talented artists that I keep going back to take a look at.  I draw alot of my inspiration that way.

Thank you again Kraftymax.

1 comment:

Krafty Max Originals said...

You are so very welcome, my dear friend. I have enjoyed watching you develop and 'outpace' me in some of your artwork and creations. I love that I have your work - including my wedding sampler - all around my home. Your work even graces my window above the kitchen sink - cross stitched butterflies. Keep up the GREAT work and create even more for us to enjoy!! ~KM

Post a Comment