Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/2014

The wooden I played nice for the most part today. I did try and experiment carving against the grain and cracked it but that's okay… I still got four pieces completed.

Two little bowls and two necklaces.  I had in mind salt cellars when I made the bowls and of course the necklaces speak for themselves.

The bowl's could also be used as ring bowls on your sink.   That way you don't get your jewelry in the dish water.  I like to put my earrings and a little ball like this at the end of the day you decide.





I don't know why, but I really like the round hole against the more square edges.   I'm not real fixated on the bowl part being dead center either.  

I really don't want them to look like they were machine made and sold on the shelf at Walmart.  I want each piece to have its own character and personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment