Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

St. Aug., FL Wed. Farmers market.


04/16/14

I had such a good time in my first 'lil booth!


I didn't get rich, but I did sell 2 tiny pieces.

The market wasn't very busy, we had bad weather.  Winds up to 30 mph and temps in 50's.  So cold biting weather. 

But I will keep at it!!!  I will also be solo at the Sat. market starting in June.  By then I should pretty settled into it.

Now I would like to Thank all of my lovely friends who took the time to encourage me  this small but important adventure.  Even when only verbal, it has meant so much to me that you (and you know who you are) are there rooting me on.

Now I am off to make the baskets...or maybe a bracelet...




No comments:

Post a Comment