Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9th, 2012

Well, day before yesterday my RV got moved to the park I will be living in.  There are still a couple of bugs to work out, but I have started actively moving.  I grocery shopped at 11 p.m. last night after work.  Didn't get to bed until around 3 a.m.

Keep in mind I am also working a new job with longer hrs than I have worked in years.  This being a grown up thing is tough sometimes.  I am exhausted to say the least.  It will, however, be worth it in the end.  Today, Saturday, I just can't seem to move.  I will do well to get through an 8 hr. shift at work.  Tomorrow as well. So I am simply concentrating on that for these two days.  No trying to move before or after my shifts.

But I am off on Monday, so I will sleep in the new place on Sunday night if all goes as planned and I don't run out of energy.  I will have the entire day to acclimate the dogs as well.  For now I am just moving what I have in my rented room.  Later I will concentrate on going through the boxes in my sister's garage.  LOTS of boxes.

At that point my friend's I will not have internet.  Probably for a long while.  I just can't take on another monthly payment.  However, I will go to the Library every chance that I can and try to keep some sort of communication going.  I am looking forward to weaving also.  Two great tree's for hooking up a backstrap right outside my front door.  I will post pics soon also. 

Peaceful Art endeavors to you all.  I will miss this diary/blog and I will talk to you as often as possible.

Marsha, Lacy and Wiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment