Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Just a word to say 'Hello' to all of my followers and let you know that I am alive and well.  I am adjusting to working and living in my own place slowly but surely.  I am also very busy trying to condense everything into a small 23 ft. camper from a full size house.  Not for the faint of heart that is for sure.  You must be ruthless and unemotional  to make the decisions of what can stay and what has to go.  But I will get there eventually.

Still no internet, so I am at the library.  Hoping to get a Kindle fire soon so that I can be move active on line again.

Unfortunately my hr. is almost up so I must go for now.  Be well my friend's and I will TTYL.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Lacy and Wiggles send their love too.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment