Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wow! Can you believe it?



I received this notification in my e mail late on Wednesday!  I truely can't believe that she wants to show my work to women who have probably been weaving since childhood.  How flattering is that!  Of course I have no problem with her sharing my work!


Backstrap & Floor Loom Weaving commented on your photo.
...
From:
Facebook
...
Add to Contacts
To:Pandula Arts

Backstrap  &  Floor Loom Weaving commented on your photo.

Backstrap  &  Floor Loom Weaving wrote:
"Marsha,  I have been looking at your blog and work -- so fantastic!  I am learning backstrap weaving but never have enough time to practice!  I work with Guatemala artisan weavers thru 'Education And More' a nonprofit organization. I am going to print off these instructions and a copy of your picture of the pink scarf and see what they can design in weaving with a heart--- is that alright with you?  I want to see if they can weave hearts into some of their weavings.  Thanks"
To see the comment thread, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?photo.php&fbid=174164219291199&set=o.105831579471792&mid=385cc80G5af347d49bb2G50af6cG9&bcode=UFQDB&n_m=pandulaarts%40yahoo.com

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___



No comments:

Post a Comment