Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

08/17/2015

Moved my rv for the second time in two months :-( sooooo, not many posts to blog!

So here we go.  Since my last post I have been kind of all over the map with my art.  Everything from beadwork to drawing.  

Here i just picked up an ink pen with no plan and let my mind and hand just wander.  Look what happened. 

 I call this  ZIA doodle "Flo". Probably because nothing about moving just flo's, it is always jagged and difficult for me.


Then I painted over my only canvas.  This is for a background to draw on.  


Kind of like how I did this one with watercolor...My friend kraftymax asked me for a "bright" sugar skull.  She loved him!


Then I did this in my sketch book.


I love green and blue together.  

I did this while also painting the canvas background and another background in watercolor.  In the process I accidently transferred pink paint from my hand onto the paper...thus the pink ribbon.

Then a little bookmark and I even burned the edges.  First time I ever did that.  

I clearly have a thing going for this "flowy" design.


Then I tried ballpoint pen on top of the acrylic paint on canvas.  Who knew there were glitter ink pens lol?

I am not really sure how I feel about this one.  He is kind of on hold while I think of what it needs next.


Then I started a pineneedle basket with whatever supplies I could gather.  My usual supplies were not with me and it was my absolute worst basket ever...


Done with cross stitch linen and the tiniest, most brittle pine needles ever.  I didn't even put my mark on it.  

But my friends daughter wanted it so I gave it to her , other wise I would have cut it up and re-used the wood center.


Now I have my basket supplies and am working on a little 5 in. Oval basket.   Ahhhh a comfort zone.  Much better.  


 So for now that is it.

No farmers market right now, but I do have my application in for the Jacksonville Fl Riverside Arts Market!  

Wish me luck and don't forget to find me on instagram and facebook under Earth Baskets or Pandulaarts Creations!

2 comments:

Blog27999 said...

If you're looking to lose pounds then you certainly have to jump on this totally brand new custom keto plan.

To produce this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, price-efficient, and delightful.

Since their grand opening in January 2019, 1000's of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

And earning money online using it is as easy as 1-2-3!

Here is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE?

Click here to make money with the system

Post a Comment