Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Dana's Birthday gift is on the way!!!

I finally got the big Birthday present in the mail today.  Still not posting pics though because I want it to be a surprise for her...and I am not very good at surprises...lol.

But here are a few pics of my latest projects...Here we have Florida Gator colors.







I also made a small business card holder for the gentleman who slices the tree limbs for my basket centers, but of course I forgot to take pictures of it.  It actually turned out cute.  I measured and measured and measured and got it to be exactly the right size for the cards to stand up.  My first...I got such a kick later as I walked to the ladies room at the Farmer's Market where I work on Saturdays and saw it sitting at his booth with his cards in it.  WOOHOO!

Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel next week for pictures of the birthday basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment