Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A little pencil work.

January 3, 2011

Just a couple of pictures of some abstract pencil work I have been working on.  My own designs of course.

This one started out as a rose.  Not sure I am happy with what it turned into.  I do love the colors though.  This is prismacolor on Bristol smooth paper.


The one below is just graphite in multiple layers and grades.  My own design again.  It is difficult to get good pictures of graphite pencil due to the shine.  But I think you can get the gist.



January 10th, 2012

I think I am done with this one...maybe.  I darkened things up a bit, but I can't decide whether to fill in the side pieces along the center piece's at the bottom?



I love doing my own designs, all done free-hand!  I only wish I had more to show for the work than a piece of paper to hang on the wall.  I still prefer 3 dimensional art that serves a purpose other than just to look at.



No comments:

Post a Comment