Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Red, white and blue for 'Captain America' !

January 6, 2012

New backstrap piece.  This one is a plain weave, 4 ft. long piece with 90 ends.  It will be made into either a belt for my 7 yr. old friend 'Monster' or maybe a pouch he can hang from his belt!  I haven't quite decided yet!

I put it on the backstrap knowing it would be 'easy peasy' and not hurt my shoulder to work on it.  Wider piece are still difficult.  So far so good.  If you look closely at the lower left hand corner, you can see that Wiggles little foot, she still keeps a sharp eye on my weaving skills. 




Simple, but striking non the less.

Edit:  So I am going for a little pouch that hangs on his belt.  Here is a few pics of it pinned together.



Remember this is just roughing it and theorizing.


Here you can see at the top I have created a 'loop' to slide his  belt through.



I called his mother and got some belt measurements...I certainly hope it works.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment