Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

No new loom yet...

It is Saturday, November 5, 2011

After the long research (months) and research, I am about to pop waiting for the new inkle loom.  It was supposed to get here yesterday (Friday) and I thought I would bust waiting for it.  

I haven't done anything creative, other than a couple of hours to finish off the skull piece, in weeks.  I am bored and frustrated by the whole thing.

Soooooo, I did get out a crochet hook and start a small blanket of acrylic for a Christmas present.  I don't love doing crochet, but at least it does keep my hands busy.  I also owe this one to one of my relatives.  The year I did blankets for everyone, she got short changed.  I ran out of yarn for hers and it is being saved in her hope chest for when she has a baby.  I still owe her one to snuggle in when watching tube and such.  

So now I will go and crochet while having my morning cup of jo.  I will post pics as soon as there is some progress on the blanket, and also when my new loom gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment