Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crochet

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Planning an day outdoors today.  Going to meet a new friend and go motorcycle riding.  We have been having some great weather here of late, should be loads of fun.  We will be heading to Fernandina Beach by way of the scenic route.  Maybe even go across the Mayport ferry in Jacksonville.

Crochet blanket is about all that is being worked on at this point. I am still deciding on what to do for my first project on the Inkle.  Might be shoelaces so that I can get the hang of the loom.  But keep in mind that I also have some hand spun yarns that need to be used.  My Fall wool and tons of cotton.  Still gotta ply both though...

No comments:

Post a Comment