Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

04/09/2015

Not much of the post girls and boys just pics of what I've been up to… A couple little table toppers.


They are actually a beautiful salmon color with the stripe down the center that is a smoky pink, beautiful if I do say so myself. They may eventually become envelope pouches. I'm not sure yet what they will be when they grow up.

Then a few bracelets/cuffs.  


Some of those buttons are handmade cedar tree limb slices that I made myself. And of course we do have various techniques.  This blue one fits ankles.


And even a little graphite pencil work.




 
Even a 'lil pastel chalk.  This one will have hooks in the center of several of the flowers, it could be used either for keys or for jewelry to hang on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment