Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today is Wednesday, August 23, my how the time flies.

I am finally settled into my RV and getting some of my life back under control.  Definitely loving being on my own again, ESPECIALLY the independence of having my own wheels again.

I don't seem to do as much art though.  I am enjoying interacting with friend's and family again, so not as much time on my  hands...I am sure most of you can understand that.

However, when I do have the time I am working on my baskets.  Notice I didn't say PINE baskets.  I have started incorporating other materials and am very happy with my results so far.  I am even scheduled to do a demonstration at the local public Library on September 23rd.  Looking forward to that, we have a beautiful library and the people are always friendly. 

The demo will be posted on their website along with a bulletin board and blog.  I will also have a small display up for folks to look at for the next few weeks to help generate interest.  This will not be a class and definitely won't be about money.  I just want to meet some new folks that enjoy art/crafting.  I am definitely looking forward to it.

I am using a friend's computer and thought I brought some pictures along on my thumb drive, but it seems the most current ones are not on it.  But keep watching, I have access to a computer more often now and I will post the newer pictures soon.  Or if you are so inclined you can even go and check out my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/pandula.arts.


No comments:

Post a Comment