Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Experimental bell pull

November 30, 2011

I decided to see if I could weave with my separated shoulder.  SO I warped up a thin band and although it cost me dearly in pain, I have created a little bell pull.  It is cute for what it is and I gifted it for a Thanksgiving present.

It say's "HO HO HO", but it is tiny and I am not sure if you can see it at all.

Several things came out of this one...first it is definitely too painful on my shoulder to weave...the doctor said it would bother me for 2 or 3 months...WTH?

So for now I need to find another artistic outlet.  I am soooo bored, and even more broke than usual as I couldn't work for 3 weeks.  Maybe my creativity is just broken.

Please understand I get a little better each day and I am back at work.  Impossible to work with a sling on though, and so the pain is ridiculous after my shift.  So I am not sure just what I will be doing.  Stayed tuned folks, changes coming, same bat time, same bat channel!





No comments:

Post a Comment