Did you know?

A "Pandula" is a flower which blooms only in one's imagination.

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Secret Santa gift!

I belong to a guild that my friend KraftyMax started called Beautiful Art and Artwork!  It is out of Artfire and we also have a blog.  In an effort to participate and keep this new guild active she has come up with some great promo's. 

First off we are having a contest with the "Holiday" theme.  I made a Christmas Bow with bells and handmade inkle straps done in Damask!  The contest isn't over yet but here is a picture of my entry.  I have posted these here before in case your are thinking you have seen these.  lol



This is not what I sent out fro my secret Santa, but I can't show you those until I know that the person has received it...wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

Anyway I digress (yet again).  I received my secret Santa gift and I would like to share it with all of you.

It is from a very talented photographer named Erin Norman Photography.  It is a beautiful 5 x 7 picture of a huge tree in full bloom!  I am not sure what kind of tree, but I LOVE it.  It is done with a sort of sephia tone to the photo and I love these colors! 

I can't Thank them enough for this wonderful surprise.  It certainly brightened my day and will be beautiful hanging on the wall of my bedroom.

As you can see I certainly am no photographer.  It is on a foam board and has a wonderful protective, though shiny, top coat.  I simply could not get a photo without the glare.  I only wish that these photo's could do it justice.

I think it might be a Cherry tree in bloom.  Either way it is lovely.

You can find information about this photgrapher on our blog site for Beautiful Art and Artwork if you would like to view their work




Be sure to go and have a look, click, follow or buy!  Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment